PROKART AFRICA 24 HOUR ENDURANCE
Welcome to Africa’s only Premiere 24 Hour Endurance Karting event, hosted by Prokart SSS.
Click to download:
Read all communications sent to entered teams to date:
This prestigious event will be held at Vereeniging Kart Circuit over 2 days on 6 & 7 December 2019. There will be great racing lined up for all drivers and great entertainment available for all visitors. There are limited grid slots available.
|Follow the official Prokart Africa 24 Hour Endurance Facebook Page for news and updates.|
What do I need to enter?
- Entry Fee – R6500.00 – Click HERE to enter now.
- Kart (If you don’t have one, contact us, we have rentals available – email@example.com) (4StrokeWorkshop can assist you)
- Fuel 95 Octane (Average amount of fuel used for GX390 Prokart SSS tuned motor is about 100-120 litres.)
- Tyres – 2 x sets of special compound tyres for this race. (4StrokeWorkshop can assist you)
- At least 3 Drivers (It’s hard work, try to get more drivers)
- Start working on your strategy and stock up on those Energy Drinks, you have at least 1400 laps to complete!
General Rules for the 24 Hour: