Round 3 entries are now open. Entries can be submitted online, click here.
Please take note of the programme, split between Saturday and Sunday for different classes. Race documentation and programme can be accessed on the website, click here.
Please take note of below COVID instructions that all competitors must adhere to. A questionnaire form will be emailed to you with your entry. Please complete this form prior to entering the circuit.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS – COVID-19
- NO spectators are allowed in accordance with Covid-19 regulations (Only driver plus 1)
Minions, Midgets and Sprint 200 Classes will strictly be: Competitor and 1 mechanic OR 1 parent. This is to avoid group gatherings and to allow the event to continue below the 50 people gathering curfew.
- ALL attendees must comply with Covid-19 regulations, please complete the daily screening
questionaire and hand in at the gate, your temperature will be recorded, anyone who records a temperature of 37.5 will be refused entry as well as any passengers in your vehicle. You will be asked to leave the event on non-compliance.
- No sharing of helmets in accordance with Covid-19 regulations.
- Face masks are to be worn at all times.
- Mandatory Sanitizing and screening will be done on arrival at the circuit.
- Zero Alcohol tolerance.
- Pit allocations will be done for each competitor, this is to ensure social distancing – Strict
Adherence will be applied.