Prokart Super Single Endurance and Sprint Kart Series
The Annual General Meeting of the Prokart Super Single Series is to be held on Sunday 31st January 2016 at 09h30 at the Vereeniging Kart Circuit, Vereeniging.
- Adoption of the minutes of 2015 Annual General Meeting.
- 2015 Season review
- 2015 Provisional Calendar and entry fees.
- Appointment of sub committees:
6.1 Marketing and promotion.
6.3 Rules and regulations.
6.4. Sprint class representatives.
- Amendments to regulations.
7.1. Prokart Super Single amendment of technical regulations. Please refer to the attached proposed rule amendments highlighted in red.
7.2. Prokart Super Single amendment of general sporting regulations. Please refer to the attached proposed rule amendments highlighted in red.
- Only paid up registered teams will be permitted to vote on any resolutions or amendments to regulations. One vote per team only. Please see attached Code of Conduct and Team registration form which should be completed and returned together with payment to email@example.com.
- Teams are invited to submit proposal for any amendments to the technical regulations. These must reach the organiser no later than Monday 25th January 2015 in order to be considered.